Entegris CR-288 Concentration Monitor and 288-connect software package delivers real-time information for point-of-use chemical/mixing blending, spiking and dilution without process intrusion or interruption. The PC-based graphical user interface and LCD display integrate data collection, analysis and field calibration along with convenient, scalable data interface and acquisition options. The optical system calculates real-time concentration and temperature-compensated data, all to improve productivity
The CR-288 concentration sensor features materials and design compatible for use in industrial mixed chemical applications, including:
- Flat Panel Display Manufacturing
- Solar/Clean Energy
- Life Sciences
An inline automated test, CR-288 offers multiple benefits over other test methods, including auto-titration and laboratory analysis.
- Implementing CR-288 eliminates the need to grab samples for laboratory analysis, thus saving slurry, labor, and the opportunity cost associated with time spent waiting for results.
- Data is available continuously, at sampling rates of 1.2 seconds.
- The high degree of accuracy, simplified calibration, and temperature corrections enable greater process control. The device itself has no impact on the solution being monitored.
- The flowcell footprint is only 3" x 2" x 4" and comes standard with fine-thread Flaretek®, PrimeLock® and Super 300 Type Pillar® fittings; other end connections available upon request.
- CR-288 has no moving parts. Maintenance is minimal.
|Fluid pressure rating:||0 - 5.5 bar (0 - 80 psig)|
|Fluid temperature rating:||5°- 50°C (41°-122°F)|
|Process fluid index of refraction range:||1.28000 to 1.46389|
|Flow cell:||Teflon® (modified PTFE)*|
|Optical window:||Semiconductor-grade Sapphire*|
|Sensor heads:||Up to four|
|* Wetted components|