CR-288® is an all purpose liquid chemical concentration monitor. The Jetalon CR-288® concentration monitor uses an optical system to provide real-time temperature-compensated concentration measurement in a compact, ultrahigh-purity package. The digital display unit and the 288-connect™ software package combine convenient, scalable data interface and acquisition options via a graphical user interface and liquid crystal display (LCD).
- 2005 Micro Magazine editor's choice award
- 2008 Micro-electronics International Editor Choice Best Product of the Year Award
The CR-288® concentration sensor features materials and design compatible for use in industrial mixed chemical applications, including:
- Photovoltaic cell
- Power generation
- Food and beverage industries
An in-line automated test, CR-288® offers multiple benefits over other test methods, including auto-titration and laboratory analysis.
- Implementing CR-288® eliminates the need to grab samples for laboratory analysis, thus saving slurry, labor, and the opportunity cost associated with time spent waiting for results.
- Data is available continuously, at sampling rates of 1.2 seconds.
- The high degree of accuracy, simplified calibration, and temperature corrections enable greater process control with a "set it and forget it" track record. The device itself has no impact on the solution being monitored.
- The flowcell footprint is only 3" x 2" x 4" and is available in a variety of end connections, providing flexible installation options.
- CR-288® has no moving parts. Maintenance is minimal.
|Fluid Pressure Rating:||0 to 80 psig (0 to 5.5 bar)|
|Fluid Temperature Rating:||60 to 149¡F (16 to 65¡C)|
|Process Fluid Index of Refraction Range:||1.3138 to 1.4108|
|Body Material:||DuPont™ Teflon® (modified PTFE)|
|Optical Window:||Micro-electronics-grade sapphire|
|Sensor Heads:||Up to four|
Note: DuPont™ and Teflon® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates.